Note: The Bundle Template is only necessary if the Gantry Library is not installed at /components/com_gantry (J15) or /libraries/gantry (J17).
Step 1 - Installation
- (J15) Install from Admin → Extensions → Install/Uninstall → Choose File → Select file → Upload File & Install
- (J17) Install from Admin → Extensions → Extensions Manager → Choose File → Select file → Upload File & Install
Step 1 - Template Default
- (J15) Make the template default at Admin → Extensions → Template Manager → rt_halcyon_j15 → Default
- (J17) Make the template default at Admin → Extensions → Template Manager → rt_halcyon → Make Default
rt_halcyon_j15 rt_halcyon - Default Master
Note: All sample content images will be replaced with blank versions in the RocketLauncher version.
RocketLauncher is a customized Joomla install, that installs a replica of the demo onto your site - inclusive of sample data, content, extensions, the template and sample images.
We always recommend installing a RocketLauncher first to trial and understand the template more efficiently. It must be installed as new, and not over an existing Joomla install.
Step 1 - Upload
- Download the RocketLauncher
- Upload the created folder to your server
Note: You can upload all the files via FTP, or use cPanel or SSH to upload the zip and unzip directly onto the server. Enquire with your hosting provider.
Step 2 - Installation
- Go to www.yoursite.com/*folder name*
- Follow the Installation instructions
- Ensure you click Install Sample Data during installation
- (J15) Delete the /installation directory on your server
- (J17) Remove the installation folder in the Installation interface