RokNewsPager Module (J1.5/1.7)
RokNewsPager allows you to display a large number of news items and links in a small compact area via its paging functionality and includes a multitude of configuration options and parameters to customize how your news is displayed.
RokModule needs to be installed if you are using this module within Joomla 1.5.x
- Previews: set the number of characters you wish to display from your articles
- Section Control: choose all articles, or those from particular sections or categories
- Auto Update: select whether the module auto-updates using AJAX
- K2 Support: Fully compatible with the powerful content constructive component K2.
Options available at Admin → Extensions → Module Manager → RokNewsPager Module:
- Load built-in StyleSheet: Disable if you wish to override the standalone style by custom template styling.
- Theme Style: Light and Dark.
- Content Type: Joomla Core Content or K2 Content (Requires K2 to be installed).
- Module Class Suffix: Add a custom class for individual styling
Joomla Core Content
- Joomla Section: Section to load tabbed content from.
- Joomla Category: Category to load tabbed content from.
- Joomla Frontpage Items: Determine whether frontpage content is loaded.
- Count: Insert a numerical value of the number of articles you wish to appear.
- Enable Accordion Effect: Enable the accordion module, versus standard list style.
- Enable Paging: Display several pages if articles exceed count value.
- Max Pages: Determine the maximum number of pages
- Show Title: Control whether to show the article title inside the previewed content.
- Show Thumbnails: Control whether to show the article image inside the preview content.
- Width of thumbnail (px): Set the pixel width of any thumbnails.
- Use Thumbnail as link: Determine whether the image becomes a link to the full article.
- Show Thumbnail Overlay: Control whether the thumb overlay appears.
- Overlay File: Load which file appears as the overlay over the thumbnails.
- Show Item Ratings: Control whether to display article rating.
- Show Readmore Link: Determine whether to show a Read More inside the preview content.
- Read More Text: Insert the text that you wish to appear on the Read More.
- Item Ordering: Control tab ordering — Default, Oldest First, Most Recent First, Title Alphabetical, Title Reverse-Alphabetical & Order.
- Show Preview Text: Control whether the preview text is shown.
- Allowed HTML tags: Insert all HTML tags, separate by a comma, which you wish to remain intact in the snippet.
- Preview Length: Input a numerical value which equates to how many characters you wish for the module to show.
- Show Comment Count: Determine whether to show the number of comments for the article.
- Show Author: Control whether to show the article author.
- Show Published Date: Control whether to show the article publishing date.
- Auto Update: Determine whether articles load automatically.
- Auto Update Delay (ms): Set delay for automatic loading in milliseconds.