RokFeatureTable offers a stylistic and user friendly solution for displaying tabular based data. It is perfect for price or product comparisons, or essentially, any type of data display that suits a matrix format.
A simple, yet dynamic, interface provides you with the tools to quickly edit the contents of the module. There are a series of parameters allowing for unlimited row, with options for text, link, class and much more, which allows for extensive control.
- Up to 20 Rows: Display extensive amounts of data.
- Extensive data control: Control over text, links, classes and other.
- Highlight Column Control: Set which column is defaulted as the highlight.
- Assign Custom Classes: Per classes control over tabular data.
- Custom CSS styles: Add per item inline styling.
- Template specific layouts: Create a series of layouts.
Options available at Admin → Extensions → Module Manager → RokFeatureTable Module:
- Module Class Suffix: you can type any classname and it will be added to the wrapper of the RokFeatureTable on front-end
- Built-in CSS: RokFeatureTable comes with a default style that integrates with the default template of Joomla! If you want to use your own or if the template you are using supports a custom style, you might want to set this param to No.
- Highlight Column: listed are the columns from 1 to 6 or none. It allows to highlight the selected column, so that on front-end it "pops out".
- Preset Templates: RokFeatureTables has the ability to import predefined templates from both the module folder or even from your template. RokFeatureTable comes with 2 predefined templates as examples: Browsers and Price Table
To import a template, select it from the dropdown and click import
If you want to add your own, you can create a file (let's say my-table.txt) in your template at the location /templates/rt_yourtemplate_j15/admin/rft-templates/ (note, if admin/rft-templates/ folders do not exist, please create them).
Once you have create the file, you'll notice that it's going to be listed in Preset Templates
- Layout Setup: this is the 'core' of the whole RokFeatureTable functionality. To open or close the table so that you can manage it, just click the gear button.
This parameter also shows you how it is structured at the moment your table. In the screenshot you can see "1 x 1", which means "1 ROW x 1 COLUMN".